Replacement Lenovo E40 E420 SL410K T410i T420 E520 W520 Battery. Li-ion battery technology provides longer run times with less weight. Not subject to the memory effect. This battery replacement is 100% compatible with the original LENOVO E40 Laptop Battery specifications. 12 Month Warranty,30 Days Money Back!
- Brand: LENOVO Laptop Battery
- Replaceable with the following models: E40
- Rechargeable battery type : Li-ion
- Color: Black
- Current : 6700mAh/72WH
- Voltage : 10.8V/6cells
- Capacity : 72WH
- Encoding : LEN19I805_1
- Supported models : 42T4235 42T4731 42T4733 42T4737 42T4753 42T4757 51J0499 57Y4185 ASM_42T4703 ASM_42T4752 ASM_42T4756 ASM_42T4794 ASM_42T4796 FRU_42T4702 FRU_42T4751 FRU_42T4755 FRU_42T4791 FRU_42T4793 FRU_42T4795 FRU_42T4797 FRU_42T4817 FRU_42T4819 45N1006
There are the same brand batteries to choose which you need. We promised 100% Guarantee Quality and Fully Test!
1. New LENOVO E40 Battery Pack must be fully charged before use. If you don't use your laptop for a period of time,you must fully discharge then recharge the LENOVO E40 battery.
2. Always use a LENOVO laptop on a hard surface. Don’t put it on your lap (despite its name) or on thermal insulating materials such as cushions. If you like to work in bed with your laptop, I recommend using a laptop table. I have this one, and I am quite content with it.
3. Try to avoid charging the battery while you are working with the laptop. Charging the LENOVO E40 batteries increases your laptop’s temperature. The problem is that the CPU, the graphics card and the hard disk also heat up your laptop, which adds to the temperature increase experienced when charging the LENOVO E40 battery. Many vendors deliver their laptops with software that allows you to disable charging. You also can remove the LENOVO E40 battery while you are working on AC current.
4. Make sure the laptop’s ventilation can always work properly. Don’t place objects before the ventilation systems opening. Don’t run or charge the laptop while it is in its case.
5. Don’t leave the laptop in the car or under the sun in summer. Use a bike. It keeps your LENOVO E40 Laptop Battery cool and your own battery healthy. And too much sun exposure causes only skin cancer anyway.
How to find the correct product?
® When purchasing a battery or adapter for your device, compatibility is the most important factor. In order for our products to work on your device, it must be compatible. en.outeccbattery.co.uk offers more than 120,000 compatible models and part numbers for your devices. Before purchasing our products, please follow our tips below to find the right product for your device.
® Your device owner's manual should have the brand and model number on the front cover. In addition, most devices have a manufacturering label on the bottom of your device. This label should have the brand and model number on it.
® If your are purchasing a battery, you should shut down your device first, and then remove the battery and look at the original battery part number label of the battery.
® To confirm compatibility, customer should verify the physical appearance, part number, position and orientation of the connector and the latch position of your original battery with the product information shown on our website.
® Please kindly note that there may be two different voltages (11.1V and 14.8V) associated with the same model or part number. They are totally NOT compatible. Please check your original battery voltage before placing an order. A Li-Ion battery labeled 10.8V is the same as a Li-Ion battery labeled 11.1V. A Li-Ion battery labeled 14.4V is the same as a Li-Ion battery labeled 14.8V.
There are the most popular batteries for your reference. And our products will provide 1 Year Warranty, 30 Day money back if you aren't satisfied.